Banyan Botanicals Neem Powder –
Title : Banyan Botanicals Neem Powder – USDA Organic – 1/2 Pound, Azadirachta indica – Ayurvedic Herb for Skin & Blood*
ASIN : B00DV00YRK
Description : Detoxification for Pitta and Kapha*
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is widely used in Ayurveda because of its effectiveness in dealing with nearly all types of pitta and kapha imbalances. Bitter and very cooling, it is usually combined with other herbs to offset its vata-aggravating qualities. Neem has traditionally been used to purify the blood, cleanse the liver, and support the immune system. It is also commonly used to support healthy skin and to maintain healthy blood glucose levels.*
About Banyan Botanicals:
Banyan Botanicals was founded in 1996 with the mission to help people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being. As an Ayurvedic lifestyle company, we specialize in products made from Ayurvedic herbs that are organically grown, sustainably sourced, fairly traded, and made in the USA. Our product line includes the largest selection of USDA certified organic Ayurvedic herbs as well as herbal tablets, liquid extracts, massage oils, and chyavanprash. Banyan is committed to providing exceptional customer service, inspiring educational content, and the highest quality Ayurvedic herbs that are safe, pure, and effective.
- Neem is one of Ayurveda’s most celebrated herbs for the skin. Its bitter flavor helps cool excess heat in the body. Neem purifies the blood, supports proper digestion, promotes healing, and destroys toxins. It also has a strong affinity for the lymph.*
- When used as an herbal alternative to toothpaste, the bitter and cleansing properties of neem support oral health. Neem is also commonly used as an organic insecticide on garden plants, or applied topically as a flea repellant for cats and dogs.*
- Neem’s light, dry qualities help counter heaviness and stagnation in the body by encouraging proper metabolism and maintaining healthy blood glucose levels. It is often taken internally to foster a state of balance in the liver, pancreas, and GI tract.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Brand: Banyan Botanicals
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details