BioSil – Bone Collagenizer Ultra,
Title : BioSil – Bone Collagenizer Ultra, Collagen Support for Increased Bone Density and Healthy Formation, Boosts Calcium Effectiveness, with B12, 120 Servings (1 oz) (FFP)
ASIN : B00UZ8UYS0
Description : BioSil Beauty, Bones, Joints is the complete package when it comes to helping support your body’s beauty and strength, both inside and out. Beauty, Bones, Joints liquid helps to promote healthy skin through the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles with the inclusion of their unique collagen generating ch-OSA. This BioSil specific breakthrough also helps promote strong and flexible bones and overall joint health. This vegetarian friendly supplement also works to help thicken and strengthen hair and promotes stronger nails. Collagen is essential for beautiful skin, hair and nails as well as healthy bones and joints. Beauty, Bones, Joints works to help you restore this essential building block.
- BEAUTY, BONES, JOINTS: Give your body comprehensive collagen support like only BioSil Beauty, Bones, & Joints can provide.
- DIY COLLAGEN: Encourage collagen production to help your body smooth wrinkles and fine lines for healthy, plump skin.
- OUR BEAUTY SECRET: ch-OSA helps generate collagen and keratin to support thicker, stronger, and more luxurious hair and nails.
- WHAT’S BEAUTY WITHOUT STRENGTH?: Strengthen cartilage and bone with collagen support, an essential building block to promoting flexibility and comfort.
- OUR PRIVILEGE, OUR PASSION: Natural Factors is in business to sustainably contribute to the lives of our customers and communities we serve.
Category: Hair, Skin & Nails Complex
Brand: Natural Factors
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 833
Review : I should have written a review years ago!
BioSil – Beauty, Bones, & Joints Liquid, Advanced Collagen Support for Hair, Skin, Nails, and Joints, 120 Servings (1 oz) (FFP)
I have been using Biosil for a few years now. I don’t know why my hair keeps falling out. It could be stress, diet, hormonal – who knows. All I know is that I wait way too long to start Biosil and I stop using it when I really shouldn’t. The stress of losing clumps of hair every other day when I comb my washed hair (see photo) is much worse then paying to stay on it.
This time I tried the liquid. Most people said it tasted really bad. I bought it anyway because it was a 2 month supply for the same price as a one month supply of the capsules. I mix 5 drops in with my daily shot of apple cider vinegar and water and I can’t taste it at all. Others say they add it to juice.
I really expected it to take a few weeks to work since my hair was falling out so rapidly. Not this…