DHT Block – DHT Blocker
Title : DHT Block – DHT Blocker Supplement for Skin, Acne, PCOS, Hair, and Hormonal Balance. Dim, Astragalus Root, Turmeric, Natural Ingredients. For Men and Women – 60 Vegan Capsules
ASIN : B00VMU0E8A
Description : DHT Block consists of over 10 essential vitamins, minerals and herbs to give your hair a boost from the inside out. DHT Block has been meticulously formulated to work as a complete inside out nourishment to support proper follicular function. DHT Block is safe and effective for both men and women. For best results, take for a minimum of 90 days. Benefits: Helps give you hair that you can be proud of. Nourished, radiant skin, over 10 powerful vitamins, minerals and herbs. Made in the USA. Active Ingredients: DIM, Beta Sitosterol, Broccoli Sprout, Cabbage Leaf, Astragalus Root, Turmeric Root, Vitamin E. Causes: The main cause of hair loss is hormonal imbalances like excess DHT. As men and women age, the body turns more and more testosterone into DHT which causes hair roots to miniaturize and stop producing hair. DHT Block has a blend of ingredients to block the production of DHT and allow your hair to grow again, naturally. It uses a comprehensive formulation of herbs and plant extracts to do this and also contains essential nutrients to help nourish and support hair roots. Plus, our ‘no filler’ formula means no junk ingredients have been added into our product. Each ingredient we include is strictly backed by scientific studies to ensure optimal results. Manufacturer Guarantee: We are so confident that you will love our products that we offer a 100 percent 60 Day Manufacturer Guarantee. We take pride in our products, and take care of our customers. You have nothing to lose and hair to regain.
- HEALTHY HAIR & GLOWING SKIN: Most customers find that while it may take a few weeks of consistent use for significant changes in your hair to be visible, the benefits to your skin will be much faster. You’ll enjoy nourished, radiant skin while your hair is growing faster, fuller, and healthier from the roots.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS, SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED: It’s no secret that DIM can do wonders for your hair, but most fail to realize that it also interacts very well with other ingredients to boost its effectiveness. Our team of experts has created a natural, synergistic blend that combines several essential vitamins, minerals, and herbs that work in harmony to create a truly superior blend for maximum results.
- ALLERGEN FRIENDLY: Contains absolutely NO gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans, eggs or fish.
- SAFETY: Our DHT Block is 100% safe, real and natural. It’s made in the US. Our Supplement You Can Trust Our FDA registered facility is NSF and GMP certified, and all of our products are made in the USA.
- 60 DAY CHALLENGE: It’s simple. Try our DHT Block for 60 days and if you don’t see an improvement in your hair, let us know and we’ll refund 100% of your order, no questions asked. WAIT. Save 10% when you buy 2 bottles today. See details below.
Category: Dietary Fibers
Brand: The Delgado Protocol for Health
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 3.9
Rating : 47
Review : finally I can wear foundation without looking like a crunch bar lol!!!
UPDATE: the photo on the left is from March. On the right is 2 weeks ago. I started taking these at the beginning of May. #PROGRESS I haven’t been officially diagnosed with PCOS but my hair loss, irregular periods, facial hair and uncontrollable cystic acne are enough to have me convinced. I’ve been suffering mainly from hormonal, deep cystic acne since last summer right after I turned 21. Antibiotics helped for a couple months, but the acne came right back full force in January and I’ve tried just about every topical treatment you could think of with no relief. I realized that the source of my acne was something internal that I needed to get under control. I did some research on hormones and acne and discovered DHT and the negative effects it can have on your body. I figured that if this was the cause of my acne, then there must be something out there to "balance" or "Block" this hormone from creating problems. Prescription drugs like spironolactone were not an option…