Garden of Life Organic Extra
Title : Garden of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – Unrefined Cold Pressed Coconut Oil for Hair, Skin and Cooking, 14 Ounce
ASIN : B06VZ3SRGD
Description : Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world-and it’s RAW. Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet-if you ask us. Unlike refined coconut oils, our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is produced using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. Meat from only the finest, organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, then filtered and separated to extract only the highest-quality oil. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy, naturally saturated fat that is free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric acid, which are readily converted to energy by the body.
- RAW COCONUT OIL: Our unrefined coconut oils are not hydrogenated, bleached, refined, or deodorized
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, RAW, Certified Vegan, Pareve MK Kosher, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL: This pure coconut oil dietary supplement is an excellent source of healthy fat-burning medium-chain fatty acids for weight loss and management
- COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL: This virgin coconut cooking oil is among the healthiest dietary oils in the world and delicious for cooking, baking and in smoothies
- SKIN & HAIR CARE: This coconut oil for hair & skin can be used for a deep conditioning hair treatment or natural skin moisturizer
Brand: Garden of Life
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.6
Rating : 610
Review : Removes eye make up? perfectly toasts a grilled cheese? Yes.
Just adding a pic of the world’s best out of box pancakes made delightfully crispy with the Garden of life coconut oil.
In case you’re new to coconut oil, unrefined means it smells like coconut ( just divine) & has a slight coconut taste.
I may be used to it but, it is barely noticible in flavor with food I pan fry to brown, like wraps
Refined will be more your traditional olive oil type of product. No flavor or scent.
Both can be used on skin & in kitchen but you really want the virgin/unrefined for "clean" purposes.
This is also the one you want if your looking to do oil pulling to clean your mouth.
You can use it anywhere on your body.
Dry lips, Dry or frizzed out ends of hair, all over body moisturizer (best to add to wet skin then dry off)
The best part is the way, it deliciously toasts anything you cook.
I experimented with different…