GMPVitas Evening Primrose Oil-Maintain smooth-healthy
Title : GMPVitas Evening Primrose Oil-Maintain smooth-healthy looking skin-Supports hormonal balance-Supports hormonal balance (1)
ASIN : B012XZUHCA
Description : GMPVitas Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg is carefully extracted from the seeds of the evening primrose plants without the use of hexane, a chemical solvent. For years, evening primrose was eaten as a vegetable and was used by Native Americans for healing wounds. Today, this plant is used primarily for its oil production, which provides a range of therapeutic properties. This oil has proven itself to be the strongest evidence for treatment of skin conditions. It contains high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a natural and essential source of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid, and is good for dry and mature skin. It also soothes inflammation and can be used in dandruff applications. Small amounts are often added to other carrier oils for fortification. Furthermore, it helps in alleviating the itchiness that can be caused by dermatitis and eczema. Each Evening Primrose Oil softgel supplies 45 mg of GLA. GLA is a dietary Omega-6 found in plant oils and may be used to support relief of menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes.* It may also support hormonal balance and help maintain smooth, healthy looking skin.* Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 softgels daily with a meal or as directed by your professional physician.
- RESULTS YOU CAN FEEL OR YOUR MONEY BACK! Formulated using only 100% natural evening primrose oil containing 9% GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) and 74% LA (linoleic acid). Non GMO and formulated without fillers, synthetic ingredients, gluten or yeast.
- 30-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: True to our pledge of having the best evening primrose oil available, you are protected by our 100% money back guarantee. If, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return the empty bottles for a no hassle refund.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY: Only blossoming at night, evening primrose got her name and the seeds were harvested by Native Americans to create elixir to alleviate bodily pain. Modern scientific investigations have rediscovered evening primrose to provide more benefits, for example, alleviating premenstrual syndrome (PMS) discomfort and breast pain. Women during the premenstrual period may show irritability, poor temper, dry skin or eczema, and the GLA can be a good adjustment of hormone balance.
- #1 MOST EFFECTIVE FORMULA: Just like EPA in fish oil, gamma-linolenic acid cannot be produced by the human body and must be taken from food. Evening primrose oil is a great source and it contains approximately 9%-10% GLA which is well sufficient for supplemental purposes. The 74% LA can help reduce blood cholesterol level and the risk of atherosclerosis. We use only cold-press extraction methods to protect GLA and LA from degradation and deliver the best evening primrose oil product to you!
- PREMIUM QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: GMP VITAS proudly manufactures all of our products in state-of-the-art certified manufacturing facility in the USA. This is done to guarantee the highest levels of ingredient purity, potency, and safety that GMP VITAS products are known for.
Category: Evening Primrose
Brand: GMP Vitas
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.5
Rating : 16
Review : Small enough to swallow