Hair Nails & Skin Keratin
Title : Hair Nails & Skin Keratin Supplement with Cynatine HNS + Organic Biotin & Silica – 60 Veggie Capsules | Nail Vitamin
ASIN : B013498V22
Description : TrueHNSTM features Cynatine® HNS a biologically active source of keratin protein. Keratin protein plays an especially important structural role in hair, nails and skin. Much of the strength of keratin comes from the amino acid cysteine – which is a large component of keratin.
Keratin is also naturally rich in sulfur which combines with the amino acids to function as an antioxidant and help normalize levels of inflammation (Cynatine® HNS has also been shown to help joints and muscles).
Prior to Cynatine® HNS, the keratin used in supplements was typically a by-product of the meat processing industry which produces a keratin protein that’s biologically inactive and can’t be readily broken down and used by the body.
A recently completed double blind, placebo controlled clinical trial involving 50 women demonstrated Cynatine® HNS’s ability to support healthy hair, nails and skin when taking 500mg daily for 90 days.
Some benefits included: 30% less hair loss from washing, increased shine and brightness in 95% of users, increased skin moisture by 30% over placebo, decreasing the appearance of wrinkles by up to 18% and decreasing the tendency of nails to break by 65%.
In addition, TrueHNSTM is formulated with Orgen-BioTM organic biotin which comes from the sesbania plant. Since it’s a “whole food” based nutrient, Orgen-BioTM is believed to be much more bioavailable than the synthetic biotin found in most other products. Among other things, biotin supports the formation of keratin protein in the body.
Plus, TrueHNSTM contains an organic bamboo extract that is 75% silica. In addition to strengthening brittle hair and nails, silica helps increase collagen production which is necessary for healthy looking skin.
- TrueHNS TM is formulated to help strengthen and improve the appearance of your hair, nails and skin.
- Cynatine® HNS is a biologically active source of keratin protein – which plays an important structural role in hair, nails and skin.
- Cynatine® HNS has been shown to help increase hair shine and brightness, reduce hair loss during washing, and improve nail strength (reduce tendency to break) and luster.
- Cynatine® HNS positively influences four key biological mechanisms important in protecting aging skin, helping to improve moisture, elasticity and radiance while decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and redness.
- Plant sourced biotin and silicon support the keratin structure of healthy hair, nails and skin,
Category: Hair, Skin & Nails Complex
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details