Me First Living Vegan-Friendly Biotin
Title : Me First Living Vegan-Friendly Biotin 5,000 MCG Vitamin Dietary Supplement Capsule for Hair, Skin and Nails, 120 Capsules
ASIN : B019HLQJS4
Description : What is Biotin?
Biotin is a B vitamin that helps the body breakdown foods we consume. Biotin is a water soluble vitamin which means the body can’t store the excess for later use. Instead, the excess biotin in our body are excreted in urine.
Put it simply, the body needs it. Without adequate biotin in the body, one could experience thinning of the hair, hallucinations, exhaustion, symptoms associated with the nervous system, tingling in one’s arms and legs, and a whole lot more.
The Me First Living Difference
It is common knowledge that vitamin manufacturers cut corners by adding unnecessary additional ingredients during production. Me First Living is different and we have formulated the best Biotin supplement we think there is. Instead of adding unnecessary additional ingredients, we have come up with a biotin supplement that delivers on all front — Luscious hair, glowing skin, healthy nails, and a whole host of other benefits!
- Enjoy healthier skin, stronger nails and shinier hair with a daily biotin supplement.
- Today, health professionals recognize that’s important for a large number of health reasons, many of which benefit both internal and external health.
- Me First Living Biotin Dietary Supplement was created to help combine these important vitamins into an easy-to-take capsule that everyone can enjoy. Our biotin supplement was designed to promote cellular energy production, which means it enhances skin, hair and nails by making them all stronger, healthier and more vibrant.
- Here are just a few reasons why it’s imperative that you add a biotin supplement to your daily regimen
- Refreshes and revitalizes skin Strengthens hair and nails to prevent splitting and breaking Increases your metabolism Aids in weight loss Prevents skin damage from the sun’s harmful rays!
- (Attn: Please see Specials and Promotions Below for all discounts and coupons!) WHAT IS BIOTIN: Biotin Is a B Vitamin Found In A Wide Variety Of Food Sources. Biotin Is Necessary For Cell Growth, And The Metabolism Of Amino Acids And Fats. Biotin Can Help Supplement Skin, Hair, And Nail Care, Increasing Hair And Nail Growth!
- AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS: Biotin plays a crucial role in improving metabolic function, working to help break down food, particularly carbohydrates and fatty acids. This faster breakdown in food supports strong digestion which aids in weight loss.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: 5000mcg (5mg) of Extra Strength Biotin Can Help Increase Nail Strength And Nail Growth, Reducing Brittleness Of Nails. Can Increase Hair Growth (Including Eyebrows & Eyelashes) And May Reduce Hair Loss.*
- A Supplement You Can Trust: Our FDA-registered facility is NSF and GMP certified, and all of our products are manufactured in the USA.
- HOW IT WORKS: Biotin Is An Essential Part Of Enzymes In The Body That Break Down Substances Like Fats, Carbohydrates, And Others. Biotin Deficiency Can Affect The Health And Growth Of Nerves And Bones, Possibly Leading To Hair Loss, Dermatitis, Or Neurological Symptoms. With A Water Soluble Biotin Supplement, You Can Increase The Growth Of Your Body’s Cells, Promoting The Strength Of Your Hair, Skin, And Nails.*
Category: Growth Formula
Brand: Me First Living
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.7
Rating : 39
Review : I like this product.
Ultra Biotin 10,000 Mcg Hair Skin and Nails Supplement, Non-GMO, 120 Vegetarian Capsules
- #1 Hair, Skin & Nails Supplement: Biotin is known to promote healthy skin, nail & hair. Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian Capsules.
- Highest Quality Formula: Best ingredients available. Manufactured at cGMP certified facility.
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.