Peppermint Essential Oil 5 ml.
Title : Peppermint Essential Oil 5 ml. 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Extract of Mentha Piperita, Great for Aromatherapy Diffuser, Skin Body and Hair.
ASIN : B011PIV7R0
Description : Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita Plant Part: Herb Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Origin: India Description: The Peppermint plant is a summer-growing perennial with upright square stems reaching three feet in height at maturity. Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid. Common Uses: Peppermint Supreme Essential Oil is widely credited with being a digestive aid. Peppermint leaves contain menthol, which is a proven aid to digestion. The familiar aroma of Mentha piperita is known for both its warming and cooling properties. Friendly to the sinuses, peppermint is also useful to the muscular system, especially for women during monthly cycles or menopause. Properties include being refreshing, a mental stimulant and energizing. It relieves bad breath and is a good nerve tonic that helps with mental fatigue and nervous stress. Consistency: Thin Note: Top Strength of Aroma: Strong Aromatic Scent: Peppermint Supreme Essential Oil has strong minty notes with herbaceous warm undertones. Cautions: Peppermint Supreme Essential Oil should be used well diluted since high concentration can cause a burning sensation and sensitization. Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
- HIGHEST SUPERIOR QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS – STRICT QUALITY CONTROL !!!
- ALL OUR ESSENTIAL OILS ARE 100% PURE & NATURAL THERAPEUTIC GRADE. NO ADDED INGREDIENTS
- WE NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR PRICE. “ABSOLUTELY NO” SYNTHETICS, CHEMICALS, CARRIER or BASES ADDED
- OVER 140 DIFFERENT 100% PURE NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS , GIFT SETS AND STATER KIT IN TOP 6, 14, 32, 64
Brand: Plant Guru
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.7
Rating : 15
Review : Good Oils for a Great Price
Although people have questioned the purity of these oils (mostly due to consistency and smell) I have yet to see a reason of why these oils are not pure.
I have friends very deeply involved in the EO business and avid users, I’ve also done a little bit of research online and consistency is never one of the things really brought into question.
These are thin so in order to control how many drops you in yoh have to have a steady slow hand.
As for the purity- it doesn’t leave a stain on white paper (as pure oil should react), there is no greasiness to it, no smell of alcohol or rancid smell and it doesn’t dissolve in water. All are signs of a pure oil.
Plant Guru does multiple tests on their oil including third party which is a good sign. They also have certification and follow the USDA guidlines.
If you look on their website you can find where their oils come from- another good sign. Looking at the ingredients they have 100% pure…
Handcraft Peppermint Essential Oil - 100% Pure and Natural Premium Therapeutic Grade with Premium Glass Dropper - Huge 4 fl. oz
- 100% PURE & NATURAL PEPPERMINT OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Peppermint Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
- PEPPERMINT OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Basil, Coriander, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Palmarosa, Pepper, Rosemary, Spearmint, Spruce, Vanilla, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Handcraft Blends sources their oils from regions all over the world. Each oil, when brought to the USA goes through vigorous testing to prove its authenticity. Once that step is complete, each oil is then bottled in an approved cGmp Facility to ensure the highest standards.