Probiota Rhamnosus | 60 Vegetarian
Title : Probiota Rhamnosus | 60 Vegetarian Capsules | Targeted Probiotic Support for Digestive, Immune and Skin Health | Free of Common Allergens | Seeking Health | Physician-Formulated
ASIN : B00SLQLZ9K
Description : ProBiota Rhamnosus by Seeking Health delivers 20+ billion CFUs of Lactobacillus rhamnosus, a hardy, versatile probiotic species that has been researched extensively in clinical settings. The Lactobacillus species are Gram-positive, non-spore forming rod bacteria. Most Lactobacillus species, including Lactobacillus rhamnosus, are not indigenous to the human digestive tract, but rather colonize the intestines when consumed regularly. These species are commonly found among the gut flora of individuals who consume a plant-based or traditional diet – but may be low in those who consume a standard Western diet consisting of mostly cooked, processed, or packaged foods. L. rhamnosus produces a variety of beneficial fermentation end products, including peptidases, or proteolytic enzymes, which help support efficient hydrolyzation of hard-to-digest compounds such as gluten and casein.*
ProBiota Rhamnosus by Seeking Health is formulated with a proprietary polysaccharide technology to protect viable probiotics as they are transported through the acidic environment of the stomach and ensure delivery of the maximum amount of live organisms to the intestines.*
Key Benefits and Actions:
– Supports a healthy immune system*
– Supports bowel regularity*
– Supports healthy skin*
-Supports individuals with food sensitivities or allergies*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- ProBiota Rhamnosus by Seeking Health is a high-potency, versatile probiotic supplement highlighting one of the most extensively researched probiotic species: Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- IMPORTANT: Probiota Rhamnosus is manufactured for and sold exclusively by Seeking Health. We do not recommend purchasing this product from any supplier other than Seeking Health from Amazon.com.
- Formulated with a proprietary polysaccharide technology to protect viable probiotics as they are transported through the acidic environment of the stomach and ensure delivery of the maximum amount of live organisms to the intestines.
- Provides 20 + Billion CFUs of Lactobacillus rhamnosus per vegetarian capsule. Free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast and soybeans.
- Note: Viable organisms are at time of manufacture.
Brand: Seeking Health
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.1
Rating : 4
Review : The research on this seems to be true.