Tea Tree Essential Oil 30
Title : Tea Tree Essential Oil 30 ml. 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Extract of Melaleuca Alternifolia, Great for Aromatheray, Diffuser, Dandruff, Acne, Skin, Body, Hair and Scalp.
ASIN : B00FVYQ7AW
Description : Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia Plant Part: Leaves Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Origin: Australia. Common Uses: Tea Tree Essential Oil is best known as a very powerful immune stimulant. It can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses), and there is evidence that Tea Tree Oil massages prior to an operation may help to fortify the body and reduce post-operative shock. Used in vapor therapy, Tea Tree Oil can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections. For skin and hair, Tea Tree has been used to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff. As essential oils have become more accepted by the public, the use of Tea Tree has increased significantly. This can be readily evidenced by the commercial products now using Tea Tree Essential Oil. Consistency: Thin Note: Middle Strength of Aroma: Medium Aromatic Scent: Tee Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes. Cautions: Tea Tree Essential Oil may cause dermal sensitization in some people. Do not take internally.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- HIGHEST SUPERIOR QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS – STRICT QUALITY CONTROL !!!
- ALL OUR ESSENTIAL OILS ARE 100% PURE & NATURAL THERAPEUTIC GRADE. NO ADDED INGREDIENTS
- WE NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR PRICE. “ABSOLUTELY NO” SYNTHETICS, CHEMICALS, CARRIER or BASES ADDED
- OVER 140 DIFFERENT 100% PURE NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS , GIFT SETS AND STATER KIT IN TOP 6, 14, 32, 64
Brand: Plant Guru
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 30
Review : Pure, good scent, Tea Trea oil for personal use