Tea Tree Oil Shampoo for
Title : Tea Tree Oil Shampoo for Men Women Teens with Itchy Dandruff and Dry Skin Sulfate Free Natural Anti Dandruff Shampoo Safe for Color Treated Hair with Rosemary Lavender Jojoba and Argan Oils (16 oz)
ASIN : B076GJCJYL
Description : Maple Holistics best selling Tea Tree Oil Shampoo is now in a bigger more economical 16 oz. family size bottle.The whole family can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of our nourishing Tea Tree Oil shampoo. This shampoo is infused with a plethora of natural oils that target dandruff, dry, flaky, irritated skin. The soothing plant extracts revitalize & replenish hair & scalp. This energizing formula helps relieve the uncomfortable effects of dandruff, especially that aggravating itching that not only makes your skin sore, causes flakes to become visible in your hair and on your shirt. Tea Tree Oil has antifungal & antibacterial properties that not only help reduce the symptoms of dandruff, but promote thicker hair & prevent head lice.
The blend of essential oils helps you take shampooing to the next level. Tea Tree Oil is enhanced with Rosemary, & Lavender essential oils which have lauded for their healing and transformative properties. This oil blend helps boost circulation & stimulate hair growth for thicker looking hair. Jojoba & Argan infuse moisture in your hair to smooth the cuticle and prevent frizz, breakage, split ends, & static for soft and smooth hair with luster and shine.
Our natural shampoo is great for all hair types and textures including straight, wavy, and curly hair and dry or oily scalp. This clarifying hair wash is sulfate free, paraben free, and cruelty free for a natural hair product that is as gentle on animals and the environment, as it is on you. This is a great homeopathic approach to dandruff and all the effects it has on your hair, and confidence. Feel as great as you look with this powerful shampoo for ultimate hair health and vitality.
- 【Invigorating Daily Shampoo】our best selling tea tree shampoo is now in a large family sized shampoo bottle for nourishing dandruff dry scalp flaky skin and itchy skin relief for healthy hair growth.
- 【Relieve Itchy and Flaky Skin】 The skin healing properties help reduce the effects of dandruff such as itching, flaking, dry scalp and oily scalp for a clean scalp that promotes shiny and strong hair.
- 【Money Back Guarantee】Our personal care products come with a risk-free refund policy. This dandruff shampoo with tea tree essential oils is sulfate free paraben free cruelty free and made in the USA.
- 【Replenish Moisture and Vitamins】 Therapeutic herbal tea tree oil is enhanced with hair stimulating Rosemary oil and Lavender oil. Argan oil and Jojoba oil infuse hydration while strengthening hair.
- 【Boost Hair Texture】 the beauty oils in this shampoo with tea tree oil help increase volume shine softness and smoothness. Antifungal shampoo is for dry, oily, fine, thick, normal, or thin hair types.
Category: Hair & Scalp Treatments
Brand: Maple Holistics
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.6
Rating : 241
Review : Smells great, hair looks and feels amazing.
I was on the lookout for an effective shampoo to reduce my dandruff issues but that didn’t test on animals. Let’s face it, Head and Shoulders is the gold standard as far as being effective, but their parent company is known for being one of the biggest animal testers out there (so unnecessary at this point). I based my decision on the reviews, and this one had the most consistent good reviews: smell and results. So, I took the plunge. First thing – holy lather. You do NOT need to use a ton of this product. My hair goes well past my shoulders, and about a quarter sized dollop did the job…and quite well. Second thing – squeaky clean. You will know pretty quickly that there’s no extra unnecessary products, because your hair will feel stripped down clean while you’re rinsing. Third thing: WOW, my hair is SO soft. That was an unexpected benefit. When my hair dries (I tend to air dry) it is ridiculously soft. Now, let’s go back to the reason I bought it in the first place…