USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL
Title : USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL – in 4 oz Dark Glass Bottle with Dropper | Best Quality 100 Pure Cold Pressed and Unrefined | Essential All Natural Skin Nails and Hot Oil Treatment Hair Moisturizer
ASIN : B00R8KJONY
Description : BAOBAB OIL DOES ANTI-AGING WONDERS FOR SKIN BY FIGHTING FREE RADICALS
Baobab oil is made from baobab seeds, found inside of large capsule-like fruits produced by the the magnificent baobab trees of the African savannas. The fruits mature during the dry season and drop off the trees when ready to harvest. The seeds are extracted from the baobab fruit by first cracking the hard outer capsule. The extracted seeds are then washed to remove a powder coating and then air dried in the hot sun. Renewalize® Baobab oil is squeezed from the seed and filtered for the highest and purest quality available.
Benefits of Baobab Oil
For the Skin
• Moisturizer to soften and smooth the skin.
• A fast absorbing oil for massages.
• Reduces skin irritation from dry skin.
• Reduces the appearance of scars, sunspots and stretch marks when applied regularly to the affected areas. It stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis under the skin to heal the damaged skin.
• Substitute for Hand and Foot Cream.
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
For the Hair
• Baobab oil can be heated gently and then applied on the scalp for a hot oil conditioning. Cover with a shower cap for a few hours and then wash it off. This leaves the hair soft and silky, while adding volume. Applying baobab oil to the hair protects them from sun damage and from free radicals, which leaves the hair damaged and frizzy.
Our ‘No Worries’ Guarantee
We are so confidant that you will love Renewalize® Baobab Oil, we guarantee it. Try the baobab oil for yourself and if you do not see any improvements to your skin or hair after trying the entire bottle, simply contact us for a full refund.
- BEST QUALITY: USDA Certified Organic by CCOF. The extraction process uses the cold pressed method and is unrefined in order to retain as much of the nutrients possible. It is 100% hexane free, GMO free and never ever tested on animals. It is rich in omega 3 6 and 9 fatty acids which are know to enable healthy tissue regeneration. It also includes vitamins A, D, E & K. The oil is extracted from the seeds of the fruit of the baobab tree, also known as the “Tree of Life” that are native to Africa.
- PROPERTIES: Baobab oil has many healing and therapeutic properties. EMOLIENT – Moisturizes the skin. REJUVENATOR – Promotes skin cell rejuvenation. CICATRIZANT – Promotes wound healing. ANTIOXIDANT – Prevents the skin from free radical damage. ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – Soothes the skin.
- SKIN CARE: Recommended for normal, mature and sensitive skin. Besides being a wonderful moisturizer, baobab oil may be used as a natural skin cleanser for clearer skin. Because oil dissolves oil, cleaning with baobab won’t leave your skin oily or greasy. Simply massage the oil into your face and neck and rinse afterwards. Due to the oil’s ability to stimulate collagen and preserve skin elasticity, stretch marks may be prevented and reduced during and after pregnancy.
- HAIR CARE: Baobab hot oil treatments help to restore dry and dull hair. Please see our step by step instructions at the bottom of the page to create your own hot oil treatment. Baobab oil also makes a wonderful hair and scalp moisturizer that absorbs deeply into the hair follicles. Helps to treat dandruff and itchy scalp when the scalp is overly dry. Regular treatments of baobab oil gives the hair a healthy shine, prevent dryness and makes thin hair look more full.
- PACKAGING: Packaged in a large 4oz dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation. Unlike plastic containers, glass will not leach chemicals into the oil. Please keep bottle in a dark cabinet. Refrigeration can help to extend the normal shelf life of two years.
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.8
Rating : 62
Review : but not in a bad way. absorbs very well into skin