Wild Blueberry Powder Organic, wild-crafted
Title : Wild Blueberry Powder Organic, wild-crafted from Nordic forests, made from 100% whole bilberry fruit, raw, 18-day supply, 3.2 oz, freeze-dried and powdered wild blueberries, high in anthocyanins
ASIN : B07D1N9FQP
Description : Bilberries (wild blueberries) are nature’s own vitamin, mineral and polyphenol pills. Bilberry (wild blueberry) is very different from the cultivated blueberry. Bilberry grows in wild forests, while the blueberry is cultivated. The wild blueberry is handpicked and grows ecologically, with no carbon or water footprint. The wild blueberry contains anthocyanin at a level that is 3-5 times higher than that of the cultivated blueberry. Organic wild blueberry powder is an easy way to include this world-famous superfood in your daily diet. Store bilberry powder in a dry dark place at room temperature. EAT WITHIN 60 DAYS OF OPENING. TIP: Make sure the packaging is sealed and airtight after opening to keep the wild blueberry powder from clumping and to preserve the highest quality of nutrients.
- LAB TESTED – HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS. Wild blueberries have a high anthocyanin content and are a powerful source of polyphenols and antioxidants. The anthocyanin in bilberries supports the normal functioning of the immune system, neuronal and cognitive brain functions, and ocular health. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against age-induced oxidative stress. Potassium contributes to maintaining normal blood pressure and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- 3.2 oz (91 g) of organic wild blueberry powder = 24.75 oz (700 g) of fresh organic wild blueberries. LOOV organic wild blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) powder is made from whole bilberries. Contains the pulp, seeds and skin of the bilberries. Wild Blueberry Powder is nature’s own pure and natural form of supplement valued due to it’s extremely high anthocyanin content. In industrial usage, some active ingredients can be extracted from bilberries to make dietary supplements.
- GENUINE, FRESH, NATURAL TASTE AND COLOR. Freeze-drying is the best method to preserve the natural taste, color and aroma of the berry. Organic wild blueberry powder is sweet and purple or dark violet in color. Unlike cultivated blueberries, wild blueberries are dark blue both on the outside and in. Because of the berry’s high antioxidant content, their flesh is fruity and violet. Wild blueberries contain several times more flavonoids and four times as much anthocyanin than cultivated blueberries
- VERY FINE IN TEXTURE, EASY TO MIX AND USE. Organic wild blueberry powder is very fine and mixes easily in smoothies, yogurt, porridge, cereal flakes, muesli, and protein shakes. Please note that as the powder is made from whole organic wild blueberries and nothing else, the powder (like fresh bilberries) will not dissolve in water. Tastes great in baked goods (muffins, cakes, etc.). Finnish begin using wild berries as young children and the use of berries is common in children’s food products.
- HANDPICKED. WILD-CRAFTED FROM NORDIC CLIMATE. 65% of Finland’s total land area is covered in forests. Finland has the highest number of the world’s largest certified organic forest berry areas. In mid-summer, there are 19 hours of daylight in southern Finland, and in the northern Arctic Circle region the sun does not set at all. This abundance of light creates the formation of anthocyanin compounds and wild blueberries that grow wild in the forests form extremely high levels of antioxidants.
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details